HEALTHCARE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP THAT GETS PEOPLE TALKING
Position your c-suite as industry experts, build your brand, and influence decision-makers.
CONNECT WITH YOUR TARGET MARKET IN NEW WAYS
Thought leadership is an effective way to earn trust in your company’s capabilities, change client perceptions, and fuel your growth.
Fifty-nine percent of decision-makers say thought leadership is a more trustworthy way to assess a company’s capabilities and competencies than marketing materials and product sheets. Effective thought leadership:
- Builds brand awareness
- Establishes credibility and trust
- Allows your company to stand out from the competition
- Supports lead generation
- Boosts engagement
- Lands interviews and gets media placements
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP CONTENT THAT CONVERTS
Newsworthy, research-driven insights improve your brand’s visibility, expand your reach, and improve your bottom line.
SUPPORT LEAD GENERATION
Get more leads in the door with bylined articles, e-books, white papers, videos, webinars, social media, and more.
MAKE YOUR C-SUITE SHINE
Pitch your leadership team and land media and podcast interviews and speaking gigs.
BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Grow your reputation by sharing authentic, valuable content that increases referrals and allows you to achieve your revenue goals.
HEALTHCARE EXPERTISE & STORYTELLING THAT SELLS
With a unique combination of industry knowledge, journalism roots, and content marketing skills, you’ll get thought leadership content that gets results.
- Kick-off meeting with your marketing team
- Review of brand messaging, value propositions, buyer personas, and solutions
- Scheduling of interviews with your subject matter experts
- Develop questions and conduct interviews
- Pre-interview & post-interview research
- Keyword research
- Multiple headline options
- Written thought leadership asset + social media posts
- Graphic and layout suggestions
- Transcript and video/audio recording
Starting at $1,700.
“Exemplary, efficient B2B writers with healthcare industry knowledge are NOT a dime a dozen. Julie is one of those writers, including on point and easy to work with.”
TAKE THE NEXT STEP